Quickly Close Running Apps on Kindle Fire HD
1. Firstly, you need to launch the menu. To do so, use a downwards swiping motion from the top of the Kindle’s screen.
2. From the menu, select the option called More.
3. In the next menu, choose Applications.
4. Now, you will be able to see all the apps that are installed on your device.
5. After that, just hit the Filter by option from the drop-down located at the upper side of the screen.
6. Now from the list of options, tap on Running Applications.
7. Choose the running app you wish to close on the Kindle device.
8. Now, select Force Stop.
9. Tap on OK.
10. Tap on Clear Data.
11. Tap on OK once more.
12. The selected app will close.
13. Repeat the process to close other apps.
How to Stop Apps from Opening by Default?
1. Reboot the Kindle Fire HD.
2. When the device restarts, the applications that are preset to run by default will be open.
3. Open the menu by tapping on the gear icon on the screen.
4. Scroll down and touch the More option to see more options.
5. Now, tap on Applications.
6. Select Filter by.
7. Select Running Applications.
8. Choose the app you want to stop from launching by default.
9. Turn off the Launch by Default feature.
10. Repeat the process for stopping other apps from launching by default.
How to Disable App Notifications?
1. Open the menu by swiping downwards from the top of the Kindle’s screen.
2. From the list of options, choose More.
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.