The Apple Watch is a fantastic wearable which has become hugely popular across the world. It can easily synchronize with Apple products such as iPhone, iPad, etc. For whatever reason, if you want to give away your Apple Watch, then it better to unpair it with your iPhone. Or else, if you have changed your paired device, then you can easily unpair it from your Apple Watch. In this blog, we will go through the process of unpairing the Apple watch.
How to unpair the Apple Watch?
1. Unlock your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Apple Watch app.
3. Select Activity watch located above the My Watch screen.
4. Select the Info option for the present watch.
5. Now, select Unpair Apple Watch.
6. In the confirmation screen, select Unpair.
7. Input the password for your Apple ID to pass the Activation Lock,
8. Now, all the data will get backed up to the iPhone and reset to factory settings.
On Apple Watch
1. Open Settings.
2. Select General.
3. Tap on Reset.
4. Select all Content and Settings.
5. Input the password.
6. Confirm the action.
7. Wait for the restoration to complete.
8. Now, visit the iCloud website for disabling the Activity Lock.
9. Log in using the Apple ID and its password.
10. Go to Settings.
11. Navigate to the My Devices section and choose Apple Watch.
12. Hit the Remove button in the confirmation screen.
Pairing your Apple Watch from a Bluetooth Device
1. Pair the Bluetooth headset or speaker.
2. From your Apple Watch, access the settings.
3. Select Bluetooth.
4. Allow it to detect the devices in the radar.
5. Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
Unpairing your Apple Watch from a Bluetooth Device
1. Open the Settings application on your Apple Watch.
2. Select Bluetooth.
3. After that, choose the device you wish to unpair from the Watch.
4. Now, hit the "i" option located next to the selected item.
5. At last, hit the Forget Device button.
Karen Minton is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Karen has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.